This is the first time that a Peruvian woman wins the title Miss Teen Supranational.
Kate Melissa Mayta del Río, from Peru, became the first Peruvian woman to be crowned Miss Teen Supranational on 23rd October, 2021 in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Kate studies Psychology at the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas – UPC and hopes to specialize in the future to specialize in Clinical Psychology.
My main aspiration is to found an NGO for children with special abilities.KATE MELISSA MAYTA DEL RIO, MISS TEEN SUPRANATIONAL 2021
Kate talked to us about her profile and experience that we refer us to in the following points.
- Her titles: Miss Teen Huancayo 2017, Reina Adolescente Huancayo 2020, Reina Adolescente Supranational Peru 2021 and winner of Miss Teen Supranational 2021 that was held in Ecuador.
- Her main aspiration is to found an NGO for children with special abilities.
- She studied at the Engineering College where she excelled in basketball.
- She has been doing social help since she was 8 years old.
- She is a social media influencer.
- She loves to prepare desserts.